An abandoned American flag that was found wrapped up in a pile of debris at the old Sears headquarters in Chicago.
One of two Grassy Island Range Lighthouses.
They were commissioned by Congress in 1866 and constructed on Grassy Island in 1872. They were moved in 1966 to their current location at the mouth of Green Bay, WI.
Sunset at the mouth of Green Bay, WI.
The morning sun rises above the UW-Whitewater campus.