“He had a stroke of genius.”
- Why do great and revolutionary ideas occur in strokes?
- Is it not potentially life threatening then, to be a genius?
- Would said stroke and its effects impair the genius’ capability to relate the idea to others?
- Is is possible to have a “gran mal seizure” of genius?
- Are the maladies that follow such monumental moments of genius limited to the brain? e.g. A heart attack of clarity. An infarction of prodigy. Renal failure of brilliance. Diabetes of erudition.
- Would I have to then alert my insurance company of my intelligence quotient, thereby making it more difficult to obtain adequate heath insurance coverage?
- (Darwin Warning: Christians jump ahead to question 9.) Is it possible that nature has a built in Darwinian mechanism to severely limit the reproductive capabilities of geniuses by striking them with such maladies?
- If yes to question 7.: Does the function of such maladies serve a purpose, that being mantaining the intellectual hegemony of the species?
- (This question is for the bible thumpers who dispute Darwin out of hand.) Why does God love to smite the smarties?